Welcome Vister

A Blog on the Planning,Development and Result of the creation for my Personal Short Story of my life. If you have something personal that you would like to tell to share with the world, then a project like this is perfect. Enjoy!

Sunday 29 April 2012

Editing Process

Today I started to sort out all the video footage that I have. I used my storyboards to guide me through the sequence of shots for scences 1,2 and 3. I have setup my editing work area in the Programme Adobe Premiere that I am using for all editing effects and final export.
I have managed to edit the first three scences and used the tools in the editing software.
I used colour correction and transistions to lead between one scene to another. A soft transition, fade to black worked well after experimenting with them.

The timing of the shots from cut to cut throughout the first and second scences may need adjusting later on once ive recorded the narrator track on top and add it in time over the top.
Due to my actoress letting me down for the planned schedule dates in which we were going to finish the filming left to film, it did not happen and I have to now reschedule again this week to get it down.

Thursday: 9pm-5pm
Friday: 9p-5pm

My actress understands that I can not change these dates again because It won't leave me the time I need to edit. so as planned I will contiune to edit the rest of my footage I have until arriving at these dates to finish the filming that will allow me to spend the next week and a half to edit two scences.

No comments:

Post a Comment