Welcome Vister

A Blog on the Planning,Development and Result of the creation for my Personal Short Story of my life. If you have something personal that you would like to tell to share with the world, then a project like this is perfect. Enjoy!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Finished Filming

Today I was able to film the last two scenes earlier than what was secheduled on Sunday to do it. The weather was great to take advantage of and I can now carry on editing for the next 13days to bring all the
scences together and produce two 10second music tracks during this process.

I also have to record the narrators script soon so that I can edit it in time with my video. But I will finish the visual editing first and then layer the music and narrator over the top.
My plan is to finish the video footage by the date 9th of May and then produce and layer both music and narrator to the video by the date 11th/12th. This then gives me 3days left over before the deadline to change fix any timing or sound problems. Because the timing and layering many sound tracks are crucial to the film, like any film.

No comments:

Post a Comment