Welcome Vister

A Blog on the Planning,Development and Result of the creation for my Personal Short Story of my life. If you have something personal that you would like to tell to share with the world, then a project like this is perfect. Enjoy!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Editing Part 1

Today I started editing my footage together in the programme Adobe Premiere. I set my work area and used my storyboards to remind myself of the sequence the shots for the first 3 scences. Carefully I brought the clips together in time and focused using continuity editing from one shot to another. I didnt need to add any effects onto the clips, only a slight colour change and contrast was used to make the videos look better.



My next step is tomorrow is to finish editing the rest of the film using the same process of close editing from shot to shot to produce a flowing film visually with soft changing angle shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment