Welcome Vister

A Blog on the Planning,Development and Result of the creation for my Personal Short Story of my life. If you have something personal that you would like to tell to share with the world, then a project like this is perfect. Enjoy!

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Editing Part 4

Today I created a piece of emotional music that will be used in the grieving part in the film. I produced it using the software Garage Band lasting around 15seconds long. It only needed to be a simple melody of a repetitive string instrument, which I choose to use a Piano.



I exported my song as Mp3 file and imported it into Adobe Premiere where I timed it and increased the volume level.

The final editing part to my film that is coming towards the end of this project, is recording the narrator that I have already produced a script for and then put it in time with the first two scenes of the film. I plan to do this on the date 10th of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment