Welcome Vister

A Blog on the Planning,Development and Result of the creation for my Personal Short Story of my life. If you have something personal that you would like to tell to share with the world, then a project like this is perfect. Enjoy!

Saturday 12 May 2012

Short film complete

Today I finished editing my film and changed the volume levels for each track in my video to get the balance correct. I used Good quality speakers to do this because from past exerience, using headphones to play audio through doesnt give you the full experience of sound control editing.

I exported my video as a Mp4 and set the preset to HDTV 1080p, 25f becasue this is what I shot my video in. It is a small file size that can be used for the web, but the quality of the video reduced. To display the video for moderation, I exported it as AVI which is better quality, but has a much larger file size that wouldnt be appropriate to put on the Internet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment